• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UH-1 Huey Cyclic

WarrenD

Does anyone have a lead to where I could find a diagram or photo showing the button functions on Huey cyclic? I can get a photo of the one in the NEAM's UH-1B without too much trouble, but I'd like to know what the hat switch and other buttons do.
Thanks in advance!

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might try contacting John Walker at americanhuey369.com. Phone number is 765-473-3303 or 765-469-2727. They have two flying restored Vietnam veteran Hueys at Grissom AFB in Peru, IN. I am sure he can help you.
He and his brother are excellent guys that dedicate the Hueys to Vietnam veterans. They have a really good membership of vets that fly them to functions for veterans to help with the healing so many need. They helped me deal with some concerns I had left over from those times.
Tell John Marti Sacks sent you!
Regards Marti

68t

The hat button for the search light, tottel for the if light. red palm is mike. I think , but been a while back, one might be the igniter button.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might try contacting John Walker at americanhuey369.com. Phone number is 765-473-3303 or 765-469-2727. They have two flying restored Vietnam veteran Hueys at Grissom AFB in Peru, IN. I am sure he can help you.
He and his brother are excellent guys that dedicate the Hueys to Vietnam veterans. They have a really good membership of vets that fly them to functions for veterans to help with the healing so many need. They helped me deal with some concerns I had left over from those times.
Tell John Marti Sacks sent you!
Regards Marti
I saw those birds at Grand Lake St Mary's Ohio last 4th of July and they are good looking examples. Met at least one the pilots too.

sw

WarrenD

Thanks for all the info and referrals. I should have mentioned that the UH-1B is outfitted as a gunship with 7-rocket pods and mini-guns. I'll follow up with the 369 group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks