• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Boise Idaho

tcody

If anyone is in Boise and has some yard space please give me a shout. Have a truck at GSA I have to get out and the clock is ticking. If I get down to the wire without transport sure would appreciate a place to have her towed to until I can arrange a ride.

Last edited:

markmontana

I've got a good 1/2 acre behind the store-- you are welcome to park the truck. Wide open and easy to load when you are ready to go. Just let me know if you need it.

(impact Guns and Range, Boise)

tcody

Thank you guys - I am hoping the 10 days they give you to remove stuff will be enough time. From previous posts I guess they are pretty strict about this - sure appreciate some options if I get stuck.
Cody

panshark

dang it, mark, now I've got another place I've got to go check out when I'm in Boise...looks like you've got a more sizeable operation than the other store I go to when I'm in town (Armageddon in Nampa)

tcody

were you able to get your goodies removed? (Come on, the truck, I'm talking about the truck.)
Well - I am still waiting. The guys from GSA were really friendly and gracious enough to give me an extra week to get the truck out of their lot. I have someone lined up after the first shipper had engine trouble and bailed. Hopefully everything will work out. Will keep you all posted.
Thanks
Cody

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks