• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200a1 trailer from IN to NM

area52

Just won a M200A1 trailer on GL. Its in Drexel Gardens IN(Crane) and I need it transported to or close to Aztec NM. Its got the typical 24 volt, air over hydraulic brakes and pintle hook lunette connections. GL says it weighs 2400lbs and is about 15 feet long.

Anybody help me out?

thanks

Wade

area52

anybody

Anybody near Indianapolis? Been getting a few quotes but GL just called and said I have a week to move it. Anyone near that can move/store it for me?

thanks

Wade

Hookin1

Went to Indianapolis and picked up area52's trailer......it was a pretty uneventful trip....wade's trailer looks really good only thing i found wrong with it was one flat tire....since they had spun the tube on the rim i could'nt air it up.....other than that the only proble i had was when i got up to 55mph on the way up and back the front end of my duece would start shaking really bad..when i got home i checked the tie rod ends and the kingpins..so i guess it is in the tires......funny thing is it did'nt do it when i went to Haspin..... aua ..guess i'll get the tires balenced again and go from there.

Attachments

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lance:
You might have had a wheel weight come off. I saw you leaving Drexel with the trailer. I did not see this thread quickly enough to help out by picking it up when I was there.
Regards Marti

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks