• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mutt Battery Replacement

rickf

51R is going to be about as close as you are going to get. They are a little shorter in length and a little narrower. I put a small strip of plywood lengthwise along the non terminal side to catch the tie down.

Rick

Hightechken

I used the smaller size batteries in mine, And "shimmed" the batteries with that hard pink styrofoam insualtion to make up the difference. Even here in cold country, The smaller batteries have plenty of power to start it, And the styrofoam is holding up well as a shim material.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks