• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Broadway Title

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well,
That rules out the big guys in getting titles to our stuff! We have all read the trials some members went through recently with ITS, and it looks like Broadway is trying to be proactive about it (they don't want our business). Good Post, should be helpful if people will use the search function - maybe it should be a sticky!

kastein

Yep, has been the same for at least a few months. I checked sometime last fall and saw that. I would rather see it up front than find out after spending time calling them or emailing them, they did the right thing there.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rats I need a vehicle titled because some Bozo got a title using the Fed Ord # as the serial number
I know its not good but have you thought about checking frame numbers for being stolen if it has changed hands to many times. Then just get a data plate made with the Ord numbers in the vin spot.

Last edited:

Tanner

Dan WILL NOT title any longer as of July 3, 2011... TITLE SERVICE - DETROIT VINTAGE CYCLES

"[FONT=&quot]Hello, [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]As of July 3, 2011,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am sorry to inform you that the Michigan Secretary of State will not process my titles any more. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are some of the reasons why:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wrong dealer license, must upgrade to Class B dealer license[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wrong processing forms, must use dealer forms not personal forms.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Must have Michigan State Police inspection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dealers not able to buy or process bikes without a title.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any questions or problems let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Always,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dan Foukes"[/FONT]

undysworld

Guys, when the govt sells a surplus vehicle for the streets, you get a SF97. With it, you get a title.

We should all be concerned when titles get "manufactured", because that's what leads a state DOT to making problems.

Also, be aware that DOT's routinely monitor forums like this one. Whatever secret you share publicly is no longer a secret from DOT. That's what leads guys like Dan into trouble.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks