• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Meade Pick-up

Bighurt

I'm considering placing a bid on some of the gen trailers coming out of Ft Meade. Anyone in the area that can pick-up and hold the lot for me? I'll be headed that way 1 Apr... not exactly within the time frame.

Thanks

Bighurt

Size is basically an M116A2 trailer with a generator on it, LOL

Thanks I'll post back if I actually need a pick-up.

spicergear

Whom ever picks it up...if you're directed to a check booth with multiple lanes on either side of it and barriers to slalom through, do do it! That will be NSA. You will not, even though you (I) was directed to go there, by personel at the first gate, have fun for the next half an hour.
:shock:

Bighurt

Why did you let that happen?rofl;-)
Cause I didn't want to buy you a adult beverage...:beer:

j/k... cause I have my limits. I'm not about to buy a rusty M116 with a genset that needs a depot level overhaul for what they went for. I'll find another later on, when I'm good and ready...LOL

Whom ever picks it up...if you're directed to a check booth with multiple lanes on either side of it and barriers to slalom through, do do it! That will be NSA. You will not, even though you (I) was directed to go there, by personel at the first gate, have fun for the next half an hour.
:shock:
Care to elaborate? I have to stop by there to pick up three bolster trailers in a week or so and wouldn't mind knowing what I'm in for. The bulgy eye emoticon guy has me a little worried!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks