• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 ENGINE FOUR CYLINDER OHV PART I (1962) (link to govt video)

natem

Thanks, thats a new one to me. I would like to find/download part 2, just need to figure out how to use site. Wrecker guys might like last part to.:wink:

Nate

txdodge43man

I always thought you just turned the MUTT upside down and shook till engine falls out. Great post always enjoy how ease the military makes it in those old videos

nattieleather

The video was a little over 7 mins long. I think my best time was 9 mins pulling a 151 motor and transmission. A budy and I use to time ourselves when we would have to pull a motor. Did one at DRMO (was pulling parts and leaving the body for crushing...sigh) and we pulled it in 9 mins.

Great video thanks for sharing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks