• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 pin cable ends

rpso970

Who has the old 2 pin jumper cable ends NOS need to make a set of jumper cables between two military jeeps. Also are the pins crimp on or saldered? and were could I find the pins.

Nonotagain

Just go on eBay and purchase a set of adaptor ends. They run $25 or so each.

If you don't have cables, I have a couple sets of 20' long NOS NATO cables with the two pin adaptors $275 plus shipping about $30.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who has the old 2 pin jumper cable ends NOS need to make a set of jumper cables between two military jeeps. Also are the pins crimp on or saldered? and were could I find the pins.
I have one. PM me if interested.

Attachments

Jones

The cable ends are soldered in the pins. Study the plug end closely first but if I remember correctly there are some inside retaining clips that, when removed, allow you to shove the rubber inner piece out of the metal shell (don't remember if it comes out to the front or to the rear). Once that's freed up, the pins then shove out of the inner piece to the rear. The trick is to lubricate the inner rubber piece with rubbing alchohol. Makes everything slide much easier and doesn't soften the rubber 'cause it dries off fast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks