• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Support SS.com

devilman96

I seem to be the one brining this up every 2 or 3 months but I feel rather obligated as a fellow member... Mike, Chris, and whomever else is involved wiith the site don't ask for nor make money from the site... Their very much about the hobby and keeping the site it free to all whom come which cant be a easy thing on some months... (I personally don't know them and am not affiliated so don't get the wrong idea)

We have a wonderful community here that has an amazing amount of invaluable MV information and support for our weird and sometimes humorous hobby... The changes Mike is making to the site are great and our support in the Tech section, Parts Cross, and Technical Manuals get longer and more informative all of the time. Our membership support of each other is also another amazing and sometimes unbelievable thing... If you have not seen the postings Bjorn's (aka Cranketruck) current (and on going) cross country ordeal its worth the read under the following two links... The show of membership support puts AAA, Good Sam and another road assistance to shame! How else do you drive a Deuce across the US, break down how many times? and have guys chasing you down on the highway to lend a hand!

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6941
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=7061

Also I would like to say thanks to the Moderators whom volunteer their time scanning parts and technical manuals, keeping things civil, and for sharing their years of experience and advise for those of us whom are newer in the hobby...

If you can spare a few bucks and help the site along, help with the expenses, help with whatever it would be a worthy contribution to a cause that we all love and enjoy... There is a "Donate" link on the upper right hand side of the main page for pay pal... Fork over $5, $10 or $20 and help keep this great online community alive...

Dev

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I agree with NEIOWA on this I don't use Paypal due to their policies. I figured I would eventually run into one of the guys here to make a personal donation, but if I could mail it that would be great. A P.O. Box would work if you want a bit of anonymity is needed.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for the information. I guess this is not a subject I would expect to have to search past discussions on. How about adding a statment to the donation link to contact you guys for alternate donation options.

I'll be mailing my donation after payday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks