• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Uwharrie Rally Pics

Docuscg

NC Rally 2011

You guys planning on a rally somewhere in NC this year? I am still waiting on title work to get tags for my A3 and bolster trailer.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They had trail rides today. Cabell was still out when I left to come home around 6pm. A couple of folks had a late lunch because they were out on the trails. I'm waiting for pictures of the Dutch truck, the one with the two rear drive shafts.

ranger.41

Here are some more Photos and a few short Vidoe clips

I would like to thank Neil Hendrix, Adam,Angie, Cabel Don our trail tour guide, Walter my trail spotter, as well as every body that has made the Uwharrie Rally a great time!!!
ranger.41

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a most preciptous event. Looks like fun. Has Cabell boycotted Steel Soldiers altogether? Anyways, why am I not surprised to see Angie's feet sticking out of that blanket! LOL. Looks like the Carolina crowd can throw one down!

wb1895

The "better half" posting here... this weekend was awesome!!! Thank you all for a wonderful time.. just may have been bitten by "the bug" myself. Now to convince "someone" that we need a toy for me too. Anyways, here are the pictures I took this weekend. Enjoy.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks