• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shielded Ignition Wires - Manufacturer Source Needed

Hi Guys,

I am looking for the manufacturer of the U.S. Made shielded ignition wires as found on the M38A1's and other MV's. We are trying to source a custom made wire for an export project that uses those screw on wire ends.

I see a number of vendors are selling new manufacture kits (made in USA notated) I've contacted a couple vendors and understandably they are not willing to divulge the manufacturer. If anyone has that information available it would be appreciated. Please drop me an email or direct message so as not to upset any of the vendors.

Our need is for a custom made hybrid wire using a screw on end and a different end/boot on the other.

Cheers,

Scott Ingham

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks