• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Count the OSHA/CARB violations

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, I thought I saw a jerry can over in the dark corner without one of those cheesy new CARB spouts. Hey, but nice truck[thumbzup]

RDUKW

That is the guy down in san clemente California that sells them on ebay. He is a complete lying pos. I don't think I have heard much in his ads that is not B.S and people still keep falling for his tijuana paint job trucks.

RDUKW

I get a real kick out of him telling people he hand picks his trucks from the ones he restores for the dod. I don't think he knows how to tell the truth. I confronted him on telling everyone they can drive the trucks with a class c license and he told me he can legaly drive his semi truck with trailer without a class a or b. He is a real piece of work!

FrankUSMC

We repaint and rebuild helocopters were I work. THAT is NOT a paint booth, well, not a goverment one. The ones we have are down draft air flow.
Also, does any one here remember the new paint booth at Fort Bragg that blew up back in the 1990s and killed one worker?
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

RDUKW

IT's not fake. The only thing fake is everything that comes out of that shop owners mouth. He is also NOT a government contractor!

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
IT's not fake. The only thing fake is everything that comes out of that shop owners mouth. He is also NOT a government contractor!

yes i know but i was't a member of thes fourms befor i got my m1009 from him thats befor he lifts em up and sells em for 10,000 now got mine for 4,250 witch is ok but had to put about 1,500 into it..

i dont like is he sellng M35s bobed i hate em so much i'm a real m35 guy i want 10 or 6 wheels but i can't aford one atm, no job or money ( anyone in ca have one :p )

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it just me or does it look like the spray gun doesn't have a top on the can?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks