• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appreciate USAFSS-COLDWARRIOR

tnttnt187

I wanted to take a moment to show appreciation for you and all you add to this site. Your Sunday Sermons and videos are right on time:grin: John, you do have a gift from God. Also, your posts to those who need your prayers and support are always positive and well read. I have also read your praise to others for being real men. John you are a REAL MAN[thumbzup] May God bless you and continue to guide you through all your endeavors. Best wishes, Tom

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto: An Honorable Spiritual Crewmember on the Hannibal 8 and great Steel Soldiers Brother. Charlie-Mike USAFSS-COLDWARRIOR

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your appreciation is appreciated !

Gentlemen,
Your kind words are most touching. And, it is in it's own right much appreciated.

YOU are my brothers (and sisters) in the OD Iron, yet more importantly, on God's earth.

All glory and honor is to HIM from whom all blessings flow.

I must honestly admit that I am both a bit embarassed and quite humbled by this thread. I am who I am. And that is all I can say.

When I first felt called to start the Sunday Sermons, I was reluctant to do it. The Holy Spirit however had a determined will so great that I could not refuse the mission. I am repeatedly surprised what message topics flow from my prayerful consideration. Somehow, God is the writer. I'm just the typist. It ALL comes from HIM.

"To God be the glory, great things He hath done." Amen.

Godspeed to ALL !

Your brother,
John
San Angelo, TX

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks