• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My thanks to carnac

ryan77

I needed help getting a M1009 out of the County garage in Newnan Ga, Carnac came to the rescue and hauled it off to his house. I had the shipping company come pick it up and they had no winch, Carnac pushed it on the trailer with his deuce. Carnac is a great asset to steel soldiers and the mv community. He went out of his way to help me with this recovery. I owe him big time for his patience with the idiot shipping company i hired!!! Thanks a million Carnac and hopefully i can repay the huge favor you did for me!!!![thumbzup]

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thank you, thank you my subject. Throw more words of greatness to CARNAC the Great. All subjects bow.

Uh, just kidding and I wasn't even drinking. LOL.

Back to reality. It wasn't a biggie. I will say the biggest concern was getting skeeved out on the interior of your truck. I think I washed my hands 20 or 30 times after touching the interior of that pimp mobile. Uh, the thought makes me want to go wash again.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Carnac is a great dude.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I bet she had to go shower more than a few times from sitting in that thing. EEEEWWWWW.
Get large fire hose, turn on full blast, flood interior, add 5 gallons of detergent, rinse and drain, redo with 10 gallons of bleach. Sand blast the interior and exterior. The it might not be so bad.

ryan77

I bet she had to go shower more than a few times from sitting in that thing. EEEEWWWWW.
Get large fire hose, turn on full blast, flood interior, add 5 gallons of detergent, rinse and drain, redo with 10 gallons of bleach. Sand blast the interior and exterior. The it might not be so bad.

I cleaned the steering wheel and covered the seat with a tarp for her, Interior is already gutted, Bleached and scrubbed, I looked like i was moving plutonium working on it!! That was the worst interior i have ever seen covered from top to bottom in mold, But i used enough bleach on it to turn it white!!!

ryan77

Sorry it will be 3 color Camo in a couple weeks!!! But i do enjoy being white!!!!! LOL i mean the truck....Not

BikerBi11

I must say Ryan77, I saw a LOT of humor with the pic of your wife hiding her face! My first wife would not have even considered helping me with a small project like getting an old dirty truck into the garadge. This may be the reason she is (was) my first. My current wife would be all for helping me. Like you sweetheart, she probably would have hid her face from the shutter, but she would have helped!rofl

ryan77

I must say Ryan77, I saw a LOT of humor with the pic of your wife hiding her face! My first wife would not have even considered helping me with a small project like getting an old dirty truck into the garadge. This may be the reason she is (was) my first. My current wife would be all for helping me. Like you sweetheart, she probably would have hid her face from the shutter, but she would have helped!rofl
My sons Kindergarten teacher drove by and saw her steering while i pushed it the garage with my work van! my wife was embarrassed until the teacher said at least your husband doesn't stay up untill 3 am playing video games like mine does!!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sounds like the teachers man is a "keyboard warrior";-)

Makes me wonder what happens when there is no keyboard..and the chit is for realroflroflrofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks