• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spell Check

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I've found it. Its not on the quick reply box. How ironic it is that the trademark name for the spell checker is incorrectly spelled. I would use it. Also noticed the top poster boxes added in place of the error boxes. Makes me look like a ratchet jaw!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
kenny, we didnt need the poster boxs to to know that, but i read your EVERY post for the welth of info that you have.

well where is the spell checker?

mangus580

Its only currently available for 'new' posts, or if you use the 'post reply' link. you will see a spell checker button appear next to the preview button.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the vote of confidence Ron. Although you feel I'm a wealth of information. I feel like a little boy in a mans world here with David Doyle floating around. If I could only learn what he has forgotten!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please keep the spellchecker, as long as it is not an inconvenience on the system! The older I get, the more I make mistakes in spelling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks