• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Va to South Carolina run, meetup with John Winslow

Adamlee

Ski had a job in Charleston, SC recently which required some additional military vehicles, as well as John Winslow's & Ollie Davis' assistance. So, we drove down to Halifax NC (actually, Scotlandneck) and hooked up with John on the way down to Charleston.

I took some pics of John's place, which is the main thing here...besides the "greenery" and mil surplus all about, he and his dad have some beautiful old collector tractors!

I'm partial to these things, and when I caught my eye on a Oliver 2150 and a 2255, I was snapping pics like mad. (My mom's hometown is Charles City, Iowa, where Hart-Parr and Oliver tractors were built).....

John is a great guy. Had some fun on the job we all did, hope to be out that way again sometime soon....

Attachments

Adamlee

Some more pix from Winslow's place

Have some more pix I took at John's from last week. Lots of neat stuff...shelters, tractors, wreckers, CUCV's, bobjobs, tons of stuff.....

I am partial to the farm tractors..... :lol:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Some more pix from Winslow

The M932A2 tractor is or was owned by Bruce Kubu. Drove it at Aberdeen in 05 and its sweet.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Some more pix from Winslow

Let me know the next time you make the trip down south. I'm in Franklin and could scoot over to 95 for some grub and a BS session with a fellow SS member. I've always wanted to go to John's, especially since he is so close to me. Now I really need to go since seeing your pics!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks