• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super single hemmit rims hubs fliped out on rear?

blackrock

Hey guys im getting ready to put some hemmit rims on my 5 ton but was wondering has anyone flipped the hubs out in the rear and put the hemmit's on that way? I have been looking for pics but can;t seem to find anyone that has done it. thanks kyle

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Some say its a waste of time and effort, but when I put mine on my wrecker, I will swap the hubs. If you look at the deuces that have done it, the process is the same.

blackrock

yea i know the process i just wanted to see how they look before i go threw all the effort of flipping them. Have you seen any with it does? just to see pics that is

Truckoholic

I JUST last night saw a picture of a 5 ton like that, but of course now I am not finding it! And I'm really trying too! Can't even remember how I found it.

But I kind of like the look when they are like that on the rear too.

blackrock

Thanks for the pics guys. My bobbed deuce has hemmits in the rear and i like the look of that just wasn't sure with the tandem show it would look. But from the pics provided i def like the look better. thanks kyle