• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Bombers in Everett, WA

hwcurtice

KING5.com | Seattle News Video on Demand

I'm sure you don't actually get to 'fly them', but fly in them, but still, what a ride!

I didn't listen to the audio. But what a plane that is! I couldn't tell what model it is. Anyone? A B-3?, going by the ball cap? Wish it had a better shot of the plane.

The Heritage Museum at Paine Field in Everett has these, by the way.

merlot566jka

Roofing the house during the daylight after work everyday till it's done. At night I'm packing and cleaning. Maybe when my brother gets up here this weekend, I'll give it a shot

SteveKuhn

Wings & Wheels in NJ Too

Anyone in the metro NYC area can usually see and tour several WWII bombers, and even pay big bux for a ride in a B-17 at Wings and Wheels next month at Teterboro airport (right down the hill from my house.) It's a yearly event and well worth seeing.

I haven't been there in a couple of years and can't confirm it but 2 weeks ago someone told me that the NJ MTA members also display. Won't miss it this year.

Love to hear those big radial engines all weekend. Nothing modern sounds like them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks