• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone going near South Ga.

louism99

Hi, I am deciding to buy a set of fiberglass troop seats for my deuce in South Ga. 31513.
anyone going by that area and heading near So California in the near future?
can help with costs.

poppop

I am 50 miles from there but have no plans to leave the state. If you need someone to pick up and store I might can help.

louism99

Great, if I can work something out with someone, i'll PM you...I'm in no rush for the troop seats, still working on the brakes and new rubber for the tires

poppop

Came up as Baxley and not Odum. I assume Odum has a Post Office. Of course Wayne may not live where his treasures are.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
got to be Wayne. Good guy They don't have troop seats in Cali?

Chuck

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with Jones in Sacramento, CA, he had a stack of bed sides and some troop seats in his yard when I was visiting a couple of months ago. Gary Berg was looking for some also, so I don't know the current status.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks