• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MAINE;heavy truck sales of New England

colyork

he is in Bewick maine on rt.9. Right now he has a deuce for sale for $5500 is an air shift looks to be in good shape. He also has a couple 5tons that look like they are mostly complete. One runs
I was there yesterday I saw a regular bed there. A couple cabs . I also saw a deuce wrecker there (don't know condition,looks like it's been ther awhile. a few other bits and pieces
207/698/1328

colyork

no sorry, I will have a list of some of the stuff he has.
he has engines in shipping containers that run some that don't for parts. if you are looking for anything i can go and look and see if he has it.

Danl

Danl M915A1

I'm in lyman were is this place in berwick Rout 9 Prat . were is it from prat. please let me know I need apart thank you Dan.l:shock:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
he is in Bewick maine on rt.9. Right now he has a deuce for sale for $5500 is an air shift looks to be in good shape. He also has a couple 5tons that look like they are mostly complete. One runs
I was there yesterday I saw a regular bed there. A couple cabs . I also saw a deuce wrecker there (don't know condition,looks like it's been ther awhile. a few other bits and pieces
207/698/1328
Are you sure a WRECKER or maybe a m108 (flat deck, smaller crane, NO rear winch)

Danl

Danl M915A1

207/698/1328
I went to berwick looking for this place, I found one place that I thonght was the place , this place was small; I did see shipping can I didn't ask what was in them. The MVs look like thay were picked hard but there are some parts there, he did show me a winch for a Mv It is an older one that runs off, of the pto shaft , or say shaft driven, this would be a hard find for the old duce and a half, the good news is he is priced to sell.

Danl

Danl M915A1

are you telling me this thread is 6 years old? why is it still here but the junk yard is still there and well wow:eek::oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks