• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idle Hands and Krylon Camo Paint....

ccain529

OK...So I had the afternoon off and got bored...Really bored! :roll:
I was setting here on the web and happened to look over at a Digital Print Boonie I had and thought it would be fun to try to reproduce it in paint.
Made a makeshift template and started sprayin... I know it's no good for anything, but I got a kick outta doin it.
Oh geez...I have to get out more! :lol:

Attachments

N1265

Actually I think it is a good idea...... But your ammo can is like a diamond in the rough, and you should Keep working on it . maybee add a fourth color or a darker tan.

I wonder what a truck would look like with this pattern.

ccain529

Oh Man...That M114A1E1 is awesome....Looks a lot better than I thought it would!

Found this on the net....Where's Waldo's Weapon? :lol:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats a cool weapon! Anyone got an AR15 with green plastic? Thinking of changing mine and would love to see one first.

N1265

Do they actually use that pattern on armor? anyway this guy did a great resto job.

the pic of the carbine is great! If only the green was a little closer you would never know it was there.

ccain529

N1265 said:
the pic of the carbine is great! If only the green was a little closer you would never know it was there.
Agreed...If only I could find a camo pattern that would allow me to blend in with the couch that well! hehe tactical rec room concealment! She'll never find me! :wink:

wgtactical

Glad you guys like the M114, we will be posting more pics soon. The electrical has taken a bit longer than I would have thought, but you will see why whan the new pics go up. Recovry4x4, it is being repowered with a 350 TBI and 4L80E, twice the original HP.We just sent in in place last night. The second m114 will actually be an improvement over this one (almost three times more HP over original) One thing about these machines are that they have very poor reviews from the folks that knew them first hand. Maybe this will change things for the little machine :p

Capt.Marion

ccain529 said:
N1265 said:
Agreed...If only I could find a camo pattern that would allow me to blend in with the couch that well! hehe tactical rec room concealment! She'll never find me! :wink:
like this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks