• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

750 20s tires any one

lowrdrbird

Hello gang

Just wanted to know where is the best place to get 7.50 20s for my US6??? I am in need of a set of possibly 10 of them.

Thanks
Ken

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is an appropriate thread, as lowriderbird is asking who sells the tires he needs, versus just posting a wanted ad directly in the forums.

You guys should see the frame off resto he is doing, it is impressive.

7.50X20's are the US6 / CCKW tire of WWII. I doubt PaTracy or Hundy will have them.

lowrdrbird

Yes I am trying to find who sells them. Found Coker has them and they are around 246 each :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

So I am trying to find others.

Clinto
Yes it has been a wild ride with her and she is getting there need to update some more photos in my earlier thread.

Ken

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello gang

Just wanted to know where is the best place to get 7.50 20s for my US6??? I am in need of a set of possibly 10 of them.

Thanks
Ken
I don't know if he has any tires for sale but, there is a 1944 US6 for sale in Geauga County Ohio.

nattieleather

On the radio truck they do look a little big. On a 6x6 900x20's may look ok. That might be a cheaper solution than the stock tire. Unless you want it 100% original. Your truck is looking great! Keep up the good work.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$246 ea is probably not that bad. Going and getting 10 of them will hurt for awhile though!:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks