• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deadheading from St. Louis to Detroit

mo-mudder

We're going to be leaving St. Louis one of the first couple weekends of December to go to Detroit and wondered if anyone needed any light (<14k) hauled up to that area. Holler at me if you do.

micky

Deadheading

I tried to register at "Get Loaded" when I needed a deuce hauled. Sure would be nice if some really nice otr type would help us figure a better way of haulin. I really wanted that very clean 1.5 trailer in NC but logistically someting like that will never happen for me.

mo-mudder

RE: Deadheading

South side of Detroit, Dearborn Heights, to be precise. I'm already paying the guy, so deadheading isn't really a problem, I just figured I check and see if anyone needed anything hauled up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks