• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan June Show

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Michigan MVPA (MIMVPA)
will be holding their 2nd annual Military Vehicle Show & Swap meet.

The event will be held in Oscoda. MI. on the former
Wurtsmith Air Force Base (SAC) at and on the grounds of the very historic Wurtsmith Air Museum, 3961 E Airport drive, Oscoda, MI 48750. The show hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 9 AM until 12 Noon on Sunday the 10th.

Last year, we had one fly in to the show, (pic attached, copyright Rick Forys). As he was the only fly in he was the star of the show.I am putting this out there now so plans can be made. Here is your oppourtunity to land on the same 10,000 foot runway as the B52's and scores of other military aircraft used for decades.

Your aircraft can be parked, outside the Museum hangar and adjacent to our grassy show area. Check out the slide show at www.mimvpa.org

I am working on a sponsor program where a MIMVPA member will be paired up with each aircraft owner to assist with any ground transport, food & lodging needs. Lodging can range from free primative camping to rustic log cabins to wonderful beach resorts, minutes away.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks