• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M105 trailer

indy4x4fab

Banned
I bought mine last August and have spent the winter repainting it, repairing it, and making it more functional and I can't wait to put it to work. My new cover will be here a week from to day and then she's ready for action. Still need to mount the 20mm ammo can in the bed to hold the battery for the winch a top the crane and rewhind the cable back on to the winch, but then she's done. I do like the way the 11r20 fill the wheel well better, too.

Sorry for hi-jacking your post back to you now. Can't wait to see yours all cleaned up an matching your deuce keep the pictures coming as the progress goes along, please.

Attachments

Last edited:

DeucesWild11

Oh there's plenty of bad spots here and there.. Camera's are forgiving.. I have sides bows and a cover from my Deuce when I bought her. I plan on painting flat black to match the Deuce and I think the Desert Tan top will look sharp with the black.. Good luck with your's looks great after the resto.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks