• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Equipment type trailer to tow behind a deuce

res0wc18

so ive had deuces a long time, and ive only ever had m105's....they look really heavy duty. But i have other questions:

Are there trailers more specifically for hauling equipment etc (besides those huge 60 ton) that could be actually used on the highway?

Ive considered several times taking two or even three m105's and grafting them together to be able to haul my mini excavator etc etc....

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
got a nice tag trailer in the classifieds now, think on page one for vehicles f/s

res0wc18

Yes something like that, except mil spec/surplus....I'm looking for something like that that I don't have to screw with- special wiring etc etc, so I can literally hook it up behind my M342a2 and not have to do anything but hook up and drive away.....not converting 24v to 12v no figuring out how to make electric trailer brakes work etc

Last edited:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes something like that, except mil spec/surplus....I'm looking for something like that that I don't hav speciale to screw with special wiring etc etc, so I can literally hook it up behind my M342a2 and not have to do anything but hook up and driveaway.....not converting 24v to 12v no figuring out how to make electric trailer brakes work etc

You will mash together a few m105's , but you wont do any wiring?:roll:

res0wc18

Derrick-

Yes what are those? one is an EET?

You will mash together a few m105's , but you wont do any wiring?
yes im strange but no cviy trailer i know is at the correct height level, and im not even sure how one could reliably get civy 12v electric brakes to work with a deuce...

jcappeljr- yes i see that nice trailer but, too far away

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks