• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Wheel Cylinders?

xonetruthcrewx

I recently picked up a M101A2 and have since been working on getting it back to 100%. After a new master cylinder, actuator damper, shocks, lights, etc., etc., I think everything is good to go. I then attempted to bleed the brakes. Well, that didn't work out so well. So now I need to replace both wheel cylinders. I'm going to replace all the lines/fittings as well.

Anyways.... I have searched all over and I have not been able to find replacement parts. So before I tear the trailer down to a non-operational state and remove the cylinders to take them into NAPA, I figured that I would ask here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

blybrook

Search for a thread on M101/116 brake parts / shoes. The civy equivalents are listed there along with links to etrailer dot com.

If I wasn't on my dumb phone, I'd provide the link. I have posted to that thread myself, so it'll be under one of my posts if you search my postings. Any trailer shop can get them; not so sure about NAPA.

HTH

xonetruthcrewx

blybrook

MWMULES - Good link there. Thanks you. But, I am still in need of the individual wheel cylinders.

These two links are to the wheel cylinders used on the brake assembly in your provided link ...

Wheel Cylinder - 10" and 12" Single Serve RH Redline Accessories and Parts BP17-020
Wheel Cylinder - 10" and 12" Single Serve LH Redline Accessories and Parts BP17-030

Questions is.... Are these wheel cylinders a direct replacement for the OEM brake assembly?

Yes, these cylinders are a direct replacement. I was able to locate them at a local trailer shop so I didn't have to wait for shipping.

HTH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks