• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My "New" A/M 32H-7...

Dmntxn77

This is my first military trailer AND my first post on this forum...

Ive been in the search for a m101 or m105 for years and have yet to come across one locally that I could afford. Last night, I saw this one pop up on craigslist and I got it for what I feel like was a steal.

My plans are to move the axles to center and make either a utility or oversized camping/trail trailer.

Ive only had it a few hours now but I am already chasing my tail with ideas for it.

Currently I have been searching for replacement tires and havent had any luck. I dont have to have stock replacements but I would like something close.

The tires are 7.50x15.

If I cant find any, I might just get me some duce wheels and run 9.00x20s on it. That might actually be my preference. Dont know for sure yet.

Have any of you guys messed with a trailer like this? Anyone know where to find that size tire? OR... Know where the best deal on duce wheels and tires is...

BTW... Its a 12,050 lb GVWR trailer.

Here is the trailer and ID plate:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
7.50x15 tires are available from Coker Tire, and Universal Tire. Google them and you'll find pricing.

Welcome to the site!

Dmntxn77

I dont see any affordable tires on either of those websites that are comparable diameter that can handle more than 1800 lbs or so.

Since this is a heavy duty trailer I dont really want to limit my load by the tires.

Cant new or like new 9.00x20 tires be had for less than $100?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks