• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

its not the heat ,its the stupidity

butch atkins

to all who have been stuck,my m211,m105a2 were,as the story goes,in the same volounteer fire dept for 24 yrs before i bought at auction,900.00 and drove it home,thats why it is a faded red color,was former SCNG truck could see the stencilled letters under the red paint,thanks to whoever offered to help me post my pics ,my son has shown me how,work hard play harder,i finally got tired of spending money to call people to get truck out of difficulty,bought and installed the complete winch and pto and cab controls,it was worth every penny of the 600.00 the first time i had to use it,can only get this one pic to post ,there is another one involving my truck a 72 jeep commando,and a bulldozer will try to get it to post another time

Attachments

butch atkins

just learning how to post,this pic goes with one in previous post ,as you can see it took something big to get it out of the mud,my brothers jeep is in front of the truck ,hes not stuck,, :oops:

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for taking the time to scan and post these, we luv' em! :beer:

FrankUSMC

I will be in Spartinburg this week end, how far are you from there?
Also, in 1977, I was going in the Marines at that time. I was at the training area at Fort Jackson, SC. There was a convoy of Army trucks, they could have been reserve or NG, but one of the trucks was a M211!!and this was in 1977. I know it was a M211 as our Vol. Fire department had one. I loved driving that truck, so I knew what one was, plus I have always been a history nut.
One of the few, Frank

butch atkins

hi frank am about 40 miles from sparklecity (thats what we call it here),will be leavig friday am to go to family christmas this year in va. , will be returning sunday pm,i live near greenville, we call it the G-SPOT of the SOUTH,we rotate family christmas around ,next year its detroit michigan,wish i could drive my deuce that far so i could put it in snow,want to wish EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR,and may we all get something OD for chrismas

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks