• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200 brakes and parts?

res0wc18

so are the brakes/bearings etc the same as the m105? everything i have read is conflicting..

are the m200 brakes unique to the trailer or are they off any truck?

jasonjc

I just checked both TM for the two trailer. After a fast look I see that the shoe's are the same and the master cyclinder is the as is the air chamber. The 2 TM I have show diferent P/N and NSN's for the wheel cyclinders BUT, one tm list a plain cyclinder, but the other show it with the bleed screw this could be the only diferance. Same thing for the brearing one TM show the cone and roll and the other show it as a set.

So with out digging more or the two side by side this is the best I can do.

But the brakes do seem to be the same as the later M103/M105/M149, these trailer had two diferent brake set ups over the years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks