• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pimp my ride (er trailer?)

phil2968

I like the reuse of the deuce tool box! Sweet! I may have to borrow that idea. We need to see that trailer at the next Richloam rally, that should be in June sometime.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M101A3 needs tongue weight. Even with the HMMWV spare on the tongue, a little would bo OK.
Really looking good Steve.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice, as you say, these trailers really take well to modifications. I've really become attached to my M105A2s and even those really take well to modifications. My quad is so large it won't fit between the M101-series wheelwells (not even the A3), but sure fits good in an M105!

Nice work!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks