• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air compressor water cooling hoses on XM211

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All,
I am trying to figure out where to hook up the hoses that are used to cool the compressor.
The previous owner had modified the settup considerably and I am trying to get things back to as normal as possible.
So it would be nice if someone could describe the path for the two hoses. Preferably in
a format like for example. The port that is on the engine 3 inches from x and 10 inches from y .
Anyway, you get the idea.

Thanks a bunch!

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!
I got it figurede out now. The previous owner had re routed stuff when the converted it to a manual transmission. One hose goes to the engine block and the other to the water pump/thermostat assembly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks