• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Pete P&C Trans.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went down to Petes last weekend to help change out the HH in one of his Deuces. Sherril and Pete cooked and nice meal and She packed me some brownies for the trip. One the way home I got the idea that I have to many trucks and Sherril is a hottie and is a bookkeeper. Boy do I need one. Well I offered 3 trucks of his choise and he declined. He told me to try the brownies that I forgot I had in the car. After two bites I call Pete back and offered 4 trucks. Thats again Pete and hope we can close this deal.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent! In October I look forward to Pete's Military Truck and Brownie booth at the rally.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are all welcome to come over and help me out anytime. Got a 923 with air brake issues; a deuce that doesn't like to start easy; and a 1009 with spindle issues.

And James, you need to come over more often, so I get some decent meals :)

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GOOD ones, Ray!
Anyway, the reason James was down here to give me hand in the first place, was to get a reluctant deuce to start. It started just fine when I unloaded it off the truck. After some test driving, it became increasingly hard to start. The problem became very evident when I changed out the fuel filters. Also had to drop the tank and clean out the sludge with a putty knife. Some gunk must have gotten past the filters and messed up the IP head and one of the injectors. Switched them out, and now runs just fine.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks