• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up M353 in the morning. Q's?

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
At last, picking up my M353 trailer tomorrow morning. Thanks to all for info along the way.

I got the pintle plate and 8 ton pintle hitch bolted up and it measures in an a little over 2 inches where the lunette will rest. Is this fairly close to the height it needs to be? I have to choose between two routes home, one is shorter but has the sunshine skyway bridge which will be very interesting if the trailer isn't near level, the other is just much longer.

As far as things I am bringing:

2.5 ton floor jack (yah I have no farm jack at present)
magnetic trailer lights
8000 lb chains to extend the ones on the trailer as I heard they will be too short
BFH
Torch (Is the base going to frown on that?_
PB Blaster
Electric air compressor
Lots of the usual tools
RAM 2500 4x4

Please let me know if I am missing something important. I plan on getting there around 7-7:30am to get started. If anyone in the Tampa area feels like meeting me there let me know this is my first trailer pick up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks