• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A crap lot of MVs

MadSkycc

I use to live in Monteagle Tennssee. There was a guy that lived near Tracy City and had a CHIT load of Green Iron. I wonder if he still has any of the Green Iron left. I beileve on Tracy Rd and Pine St.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

A vast....Huge......big......says a "lot" (load ) of trucks (to me) a C..p lot means A Bad lot?. I opened the post expecting to see load of junk and maybe problems.

Last edited:

MadSkycc

I trying to see if any one remeber it or know if the guy still has the Green Iron and dont want to travel 2 hrs and find that he cleaned up his place.

dmetalmiki

Sometimes google maps are placed quite far back in time , so the stuff may have been cleared in fact though. A phone call to any local sevices etc might reveal helpfull local knowledge of the site.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is Sam "Bud" Werner's place. He just passed away this year. He was a great collector and parts vendor. I bought lots of stuff from him over the years.

MadSkycc

Really wow sad to here that but glad some one knew who i was talking about. So i guess they clear his stuff out and cleaned up the place uh.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Otto Bailey has a yard in the area. He and Werner used to be partners or some other weird arrangement. hndrsonj did a stop there on one of his whirlwind US tours and ended up with several new M275A2 fuel tanks. I bought one and ended up giving it away (as I usually do) to Devilman96. It's now a transfer tank in his M101A1C trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks