• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GPW 38243 question

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is likely that the number on the glove box data plate will not match the frame if the Jeep has been rebuilt. The Jeeps were completely disassembled and reassembled without regard to the frame number. Welcome to the site! Check out the G503 site as well.

diego del solar

Thanks.Rebuilt?there is one possibillity,to Argentina came surplus from England / Belgium / Argentina. Some came with pistols in the globe box,mud,ect.For my this one is very particular,it seems like a factory one.

diego del solar

Hello I decided to continue the research and I think I found what was the origin of my jeep is at the previus thread Misteriosos...
Regards
Diego.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks