• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any tips on installing a 7 blade RV plug?

two.fiveM35

I recently picked up a M1102 and want to convert it over to 12v bulbs and replace the NATO plug with a 7 blade RV connector. I've looked at the NATO plug and can not see how to take it apart, nor could I find it in the TM's I looked at. Any tips on switching it over? I guess I could just cut the cable and start stripping wire, but I dout it's that easy.

salt6

There's a post on how to do a conversion for the plug. I was just going to get a female receptacle and wired into my truck so I can use regular trailer cable.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get the rear receptacle from a MV and the 7 blade from a auto parts store and make an adapter, then get LED's instead of 12V-simple, yet stays origional.

two.fiveM35

I scrapped an ammo trailer after my recovery went bad. I am still mad at myself for not removing the rear receptacle before I handed it over to the scrap yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks