• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake drums

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think they are Sir. Can't be confirmed though. What are your plans for the axles and lunette rings?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure as of yet but I may be in the market for an axle and the lunette (Hitch). Hope to know more in a few days.

CGarbee

rdixiemiller said:
I would be interested in a rolling frame. I have an extra M105 body that needs using.
I've got a friend who has a pair of M105 rolling chasis in his backyard in Monroe, NC... Not really that close to you, but they have been sitting in his yard for a few years (he wanted the bodies for other projects) and the price would be pretty good on them (he also isn't in a real rush to get them moved since his back yard is quite large...).

If you didn't mind the roadtrip, or could get somebody to drag one home after the Aberdeen Rally in May, one of them might work for you...

He's not on this forum (that I know of) so PM me if you want some contact info...

jwaller

thats not a bad idea. but I really don't need/want the whole thing. I have too much junk in my yard already. I just need the emergency air setup. could you ask him if he would part with that? if not I'll go get the whole thing and use what I need and scrap the rest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks