• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member locator map

PWM

I have tried to add myself to the member locator map and I am having a problem. Whenever I load the map I am not on it and at the top it has “modify your coordinates”. I have put my latitude and longitude but nothing happens when I submit it. What have I done wrong?

PWM

Thanks, still no dice. In the “modify your coordinates” area it only gives me the options of latitude, longitude and a short message. I tried the address and zip code ,didn’t work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It doesn't let you modify the coordinates. I tried several times to get mine right and just can't. Need to get mangus to delete you so you can start over.

PWM

Apparently the map has me in Maine, I have tried a thousand times to fix the map, it won’t let me change anything, can someone delete me so I can try again.

Lugnut

I am having trouble changing my Map Location also. I just moved to KS and wanted to have the correct location for the locator but no dice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks