• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you Sandcobra!!!

RIDDLE1

Just wanted to take the time to properly thank Sandcobra!!! My deuce was "making oil" and I narrowed it down to the hydraulic head on the IP. Well he offered to come and help me fix the problem. He came to my house 4 different times to help me get it back running. This past Sat we finished the IP and he helped me get the entire front of the motor together were I had it torn down to replace a front main seal.

Men of this caliber are few and far between.

sandcobra164

Thanks Tripp, didn't catch this till now. I had fun with that truck, hate that it went to a different home but hope that you get another piece of Green Iron soon. I will say, if anyone want's to make a deal with Riddle1, he's a good guy. The reason it took 4 trips up there, we needed some odd parts to put that truck back together, stuff you can't find at Napa but in any event, we put it back together and on the road. He even followed me in a Funeral Procession for LCpl Steve Sutton (USMC) about 2 weeks after the truck was a runner. Riddle1 is a good troop as well and I hope the GA group welcomes him with open arms. If I group many more around in my area, we'll start a "CAMO Detachment, sortra East".

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
SC recently helped me out.

:beer:

Gracias

3dAngus

I went to visit Sandcobra today where he PMed me with an offer I couldn't refuse.
Somehow, he was not exactly what I expected. He had a very polite mannerism about him., a beautiful family even
An enviable garden and I thourally enjoyed walking around his MVs and listening to him talk of their joint history together. I would recommend anyone buying in the Albany area contact Sandcobra should they need help with
Removal. I know he would be reasonable and fair. Thanks Joseph!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I went to visit Sandcobra today where he PMed me with an offer I couldn't refuse.
Somehow, he was not exactly what I expected. He had a very polite mannerism about him., a beautiful family even
An enviable garden and I thourally enjoyed walking around his MVs and listening to him talk of their joint history together. I would recommend anyone buying in the Albany area contact Sandcobra should they need help with
Removal. I know he would be reasonable and fair. Thanks Joseph!
This is how I know Joe (Sandcobra) is an outstanding troop:[thumbzup]

He has tried to total out Proud American on two different missions but due to his "Outstanding Troop" status, he lived to drive another day!!:popcorn:

Attachments

sandcobra164

Thanks Guys, Clinto, did the gentleman I sent the "D" Turbo to finally decide to use it. It was a good take off of my truck, I'll repeat, mine has a "C" now!!!

RIDDLE1

Thanks Tripp, didn't catch this till now. I had fun with that truck, hate that it went to a different home but hope that you get another piece of Green Iron soon. I will say, if anyone want's to make a deal with Riddle1, he's a good guy. The reason it took 4 trips up there, we needed some odd parts to put that truck back together, stuff you can't find at Napa but in any event, we put it back together and on the road. He even followed me in a Funeral Procession for LCpl Steve Sutton (USMC) about 2 weeks after the truck was a runner. Riddle1 is a good troop as well and I hope the GA group welcomes him with open arms. If I group many more around in my area, we'll start a "CAMO Detachment, sortra East".

I'm hoping a recovery is on the horizon!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks