• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big thanks to patracy

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to say "thanks!" to patracy, you're doing a great job with the maintenance and upkeep of the site. Whenever something goes wrong, you're right on the job, and site improvements are coming along regularly. Just wanted to say that we all appreciate everything you're doing, you work hard and it's time we acknowledge that.

The site would be nowhere with the previous administrator (who hasn't even logged in since 11/2011) and is too busy with sheep or something. In other words, we'd be lost without ya, patracy!

Keep up the good work!

Attachments

ARYankee

Just wanted to say "thanks!" to patracy, you're doing a great job with the maintenance and upkeep of the site. Whenever something goes wrong, you're right on the job, and site improvements are coming along regularly. Just wanted to say that we all appreciate everything you're doing, you work hard and it's time we acknowledge that.

The site would be nowhere with the previous administrator (who hasn't even logged in since 11/2011) and is too busy with sheep or something. In other words, we'd be lost without ya, patracy!

Keep up the good work!
:ditto:

Excellent job!!! I appreciate the work.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Keep up the good work!
I certainly agree!:smile:

I fully intend to vote for patracy for president as a write in come November!:grin:

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I certainly agree!:smile:

I fully intend to vote for patracy for president as a write in come November!:grin:
Thank you, thank you. And for my campaign I will be running on a few key points.

1. Abolish the IRS, fair tax for everyone based on consumption.
2. Term limits for congress.
3. Reversal of trade agreements to help domestic industry.
4. Tapping our oil reserves.
5. Bring forth a loser pays lawsuit system.

Oh crap, I forgot I broke the rule about no political discussion. Guess I won't be president. rofl

Maybe if I'm quiet I won't get an infartion from Ron.

Scooteerr

Yup, I think our admin did break a rule!!!! roflroflrofl
I don't really give a crap anyway... I'd love to have an active mv owner as a president, even better if he/she were a ss member, especially patracy!!! I'd love the USA even more and I'd love to see all those deush bag congressmen crap themselves to see a redneck write-in win elections... roflroflrofl

You got my vote PATRACY!!![thumbzup]

VOTE FOR PATRACY!!!
VOTE FOR PATRACY
VOTE FOR PATRACE
VOTE FOR DREW

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks