• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101/1102 Stabilizer Leg

mkcj

Hi all My name is Mark I'm new here and to owning a military trailer. i have looked but can't find is there a place to buy the stabilizer legs for the 1101 trailer I bought 2 for my brother and I and 1 is missing the legs. Thanks for any help! Also this is a great web site from what I have seen so far.

3dAngus

Unless you have 1500 pounds on the tail, you don't need but one. I have never seen them anywhere. The front landing leg can be bought at Tractor Supply though.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Mark welcome to the site and not to be a jerk about it , but...... want ads and for sale are only supposed to be posted in the classified. Ditto to what 3dAngus about the stab legs.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Front or rear?

Same as an M101?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they are the same as a M101, i'm pretty sure Saturn Surplus sells them.

mkcj

Just an update when I got there to pick up the trailer the legs were inside the bed. There were no hold down strapes for them so I'm glad they put them there. Mark

mkcj

Here is a picture of the new trailer behind my new high output cummins. Went with a 5 in. rise on the hitch which was just about perfect maybe could have used another inch (but don't we all):lol:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks