• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to 3DAngus and SETOYOTA

Stonepicker1

Just want to give a special thanks to 3DAngus and SETOYOTA.

SETOYOTA stored my gooseneck trailer at his place after I brokedown coming back from the Haspin rally. He also towed my CUCV-II to the Chevy dealership after the transfer case went out. All this on Fathers Day.

3DAngus came over to were I was brokedown and offered help. We went out for lunch and he offered me a place to stay until my truck was fixed. It took a few day's for the repairs to be completed. He had hot coffee in the morning, good lunch and a great dinner.( Dell, tell Joyce that I said thanks for putting up with me)

Not many people out there would offer this kind of help nowdays....that what make Steel Soldiers one of the best group of people out there.

Thanks again.
Phil

3dAngus

I told her Phil.
Joyce was happy to have someone in the house to talk to. :grin:
Not much of a talker myself. LOL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is what Steel Soldiers do. If they can, they help. If they can't, they coordinate.

If they can't help or coordinate, they post this:
nopics

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Salt of the earth is how I summarize Dell and Joyce, I never met Setoyata, I am sure he is made from the same mold. Its seems like every time I have seen Phil he is always moving around and has places to go. I guess the lord wanted him to sit tight and chillax for a few days. Glad to hear the excursion is over and all is good in the hood.

rbeasley66

You mean photos like this Kenny? From my rescue in May of 2011 at JeepBeach in Daytona Beach, FL.

vinny-socom1, Recovry4x4, phil2968 and Pinz25086 were all part of my rescue! Thanks Guys!

Like I said, there's great people out there in Steel Soldiers Land!

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes i can tell that Southern hospitalty thats how we roll down here in the south land thats a way of life for me.Just how was raised :mrgreen: Stonepicker im glad u got back home im still at a loss i have conversed via phone and text and emails but i have yet to meet in person a single one of ya lol i guess in due time we will cross paths I love the steel soldiers forum its an amazing wealth of knowledge and i love seeing everyones daily driver and projects :]

sandcobra164

Had the chance to meet 3dAngus this morning. Super nice guy. He brought me a case of Coors and a set of 3/4" towbar feet in exchange for an MTVR towbar. I always thought I'd need a set of 3/4" feet in the event I ever had to tow my CUCV but to my surprise, my M1028 is drilled for 1" pins. Dell, if you read this, I'll have those same feet to pass back to you at the GA Rally this go around. I appreciate the feet, they'll stay in the shed till then.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like to think what goes around comes around. You never knw when you may need a little help. I wish I could of done a little more. Feel free to call on me anytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks