• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 Raised Rack? Possible?

Boltripper

Greeting Gents~

Looking to see if anyone has built a raised rack to mount a RTT onto a M1101?

Trying to find a way to have the ATV in the trailer and a raised rack for the RTT and other items.

Appreciate any help and information.

Best regards,

John

harleyhouse

These are better pictures of a RTT " Roof Top Tent"
They are great tents that make set up fast " They open like a pop up book "
prices start at $800.00 and can be as much as $3500 for a LARGE family model.

Attachments

Boltripper

Harleyhouse -

Oakmont !! I was born and raised in McKeesport, PA and lived there until 2008...

Thanks for the pictures... That helps

I guess I need to decide about fabricating a steel frame and bolting it to the M1101's aluminum chassis or going with an all aluminum frame and welding it.

Best,

John~

harleyhouse

Small world, I can't escape the Burgh Parents are older, Wife is a teacher, Kids and I like Riverview school district. I have friends in Port view and Boston. Nice area, Century three Mall has gone to the dogs though and Kennywood now serves BEER!

Mark

Boltripper

I'm from Roslyn Street in Boston. Tis a small world!

CIII was gone years ago, taken over by the G-Bangers of West Mifflin, Very sad....

Anyway I - Appreciate your responses....

Best,

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks