• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any MV trails in PA?

duecedodger

I live in south eastern PA and would like to know of any good trails i can drive legally on. I currently drive on ATV and dirt bike trails in the woods of Allentown, but the people don't like a deuce on their trails. Thanks Frank

Coal Cracker

Good luck, the New York , New Jersey, Philly inner city Crowd totally Ruined Any 4-wheeling and ATV riding up here, they've tore up trashed raped and pillaged don't get cought where you're not supposed to be, or you'll get chased off with a stiff fine or worse a shot gun.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will be having a MV rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in October again this year. It's private property, thousands of acres and dozens of miles of trails, some of the best offroading in the NE. Search under "Rausch Creek rally" on this site for more pictures from past rallies and more information. Hope to see you at the next RC rally!

robert c neth

Banned
probably to far for you there is yankee lake and several private mud bashes around here we go to.best part is there are no dirtbikes or atvs allowed.raush creek is good and there is wellsville ohio.

Tlauden

Rausch creek is the most popular (that I know of) in this side of PA. If you around I81 it would be an easy trip, its right off the exit only a few miles, google it, it has all the maps and info there

Oros35

Rausch Creek
Big Dogs (about 4 rides per year, duece would be a bit big on the trails)
Rock Run near Altoona
And there are several places about 1-2 hrs east of Pittsburgh that have runs about once a month. That's probably getting a bit far for you.

Picture in my avatar is from Wellsville OH that was mentioned. About 1hr west of Pittsburgh on the Ohio line.

duecedodger

Thanks, are there any other trails in or around PA that would fit an M35A2C? Because i have been on some small trails and had to knock down and cut trees to get my deuce out of some hairy places. lol

Docter

there are some trails along both the north and south side of the C@D canal in Delaware. I used to take my M38a1 with trailer there and when done will take the M-37. There used to be WW II reenactments there till after 911 happened then folks running around with blank ammo became a nono.

youres at arms Doc

shenkmen

We will be having a MV rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in October again this year. It's private property, thousands of acres and dozens of miles of trails, some of the best offroading in the NE. Search under "Rausch Creek rally" on this site for more pictures from past rallies and more information. Hope to see you at the next RC rally!
The next Rausch Creek Rally is 4/12 to 4/13 in Tremont, PA - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?103298-PA-Spring-2013-Rausch-Creek-Sign-Up-Thread

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks