• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone has done pick up at Fort Drum NY?

MESHL57492

Hi I'm going to pick up a trailer m1102 for a friend monday 7/16/12 at Ft Drum in NY. This is my first recovery. I have AUTHORIZTION FOR PICK UP FORM signed from my friend. My questions are where do you go for pick up at Ft Drum and what all paperwork and IDs are needed for pick up? As a side note what tools should I bring along for the recovery? So far I have a set of temp towing lights, my freinds dealer tag, an air pressure gauge, air compressor, deep 7/8 impact socket, extra tow chain, and a large tool kit. What brake fluid can be used to top off the surge brake reservoir? Thank you for your input.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take I81 to exit 48(FT Drum exit). Follow the convoy route signs(one left and two rights and your on the base). This brings you in closest to the DRMO lot. You enter the base on Ontario Ave. Guessing about a mile, the lot is on the left between 3rd st E and 3rd st W. It's after the 1st traffic light.

Drivers license, truck reg and ins card. Id for anyone with you. No fire arms or weapons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks