• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up a M116A2 today & looking for parts

printfoundryco

Picking up a M116A2 trailer tonight. It sounds and looks like it's in good condition. Paying $275 for it. Not sure if that's a good price or what. I dont think it has any of the posts on it or a tarp. Is this something that used to come with them? Ideally I wanted a M101CDN but I cant seem to find one around here in PDX or in my price range.

This will be turned into an expedition trailer so if you've done anything with these feel free to send me a link to your project. I'm open for some ideas on what to do with this thing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks