• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer demensions

osbornl1

Ok I wanna get some deminsions of a m101 and m105 trailer

I need a bed on my cab and chassis and I think this would look cool.

Axle width outside tire to tire is 82"

Outside measurements of bed need to be front of bed to axle centerline 56" and centerline to rear of bed 50". Give or take a few inches as I can always move it around.

Thanks for the help. These trailers cost the same as having a headache rack and rear tailgate build for my current flatbed.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dimensions are listed in the Technical Manuals.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 43-001-31 indicates that on the 101 its 58.25" from the front to axle center line and 42 from center line to aft.
M105 is 57 from front of bed to axle center and 53 center to back.

Last edited:

osbornl1

Ok well the tm I found in google only listed full lengths. Is the width outside to outside edge 83" like I found on the 101 because if it is then a 101 bed will fid my dually perfectly and I can just trim a little off the rear frame rails.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
83" width on the M105 and 74" on the M101. TM 43-0001-31 is the Tacom Data Sheets. Has lots of dimensions on lots of wheeled equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks