• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great Deal on Civi Trailer Light Kit

DeucesWild11

Northen tools has this set on sale right now for... $8.. originally $20, You can't even get a replacement light for that!!. I just got mine which I plan on adding to my M105 so if I need to move it with my Navigator I will have lights. It also comes with a License plate bracket and all the wiring and connections needed. I am going to add these to the existing set so I have both lighting options depending on what I want to tow it with. Yes I know I will not have brakes if I tow with the Navigator but I only plan on towing it empty or with a very light load..

Limited time Sale so get yours before they run out!

Attachments

gungearz

That's pretty cool... But you do know if you get a 12 pin to 4 pin plug adapter and swap the bulbs with 1157 bulbs, the trailer will have a 12v system..... Right? Just a plug and 8 screws to make the conversion. You won't have brakes like you described also.

DeucesWild11

That's neat, I didn't know that, however I do want the ability to use both on short notice so I didn't want to go around switching bulbs and such.. Hey I figured for $8 you can't go wrong..

gungearz

Nope... 8 bucks you can never go wrong. I bought a pair from harbor freight about a year ago for $10 with magnetic bases. To use in a emergency situation or to get me by until I redo some wiring...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks