• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Treasure trove of Gamma Goat parts...

Joe Gamma

Have a chance to pick up two GammaGoat hulls and trailors and a significant amount of other spare parts. I mean engines Transfer cases trannys ect. My intent would be to parcel it out but am wondering if anyone needs an engine or tranny ect. I will post pics in the next week but if folks lock in on a particular piece before I decide to flip the cash they may secure it for a very tidy price....

Any thoughts..?

Joe c

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I certainly would be interested in parts. But I'm at a point in life where I might have to liquidate some of my toys to get a company off the ground. The Bobber and Goat are on that list of things to move.

Just know that if you plan on parting it out what you pick up, you'll need to do so via the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks